NAMSS Welsh Region Mini Conference 2017
Join us at Bridgend College in Wales for the first of a series of NAMSS Mini-conferences, there will be workshop sessions and will include keynotes from CWMT, Barnardo’s & NSPCC and Barrie Phillips, FE & HE Prevent Coordinator for Wales. Book for place now.
- Delivering Excellence in Student Mental Health and Wellbeing // CWMT
- Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACEs) in Wales // Barnardo’s and NSPCC (TBC)
- PREVENT Update in Wales // Barrie Phillips, FE & HE Prevent Coordinator, Wales
- Achieving the Careers Wales Quality Mark and eResources // Careers Wales
- Processing student DBS checks, legally! // Eversheds Sutherland (TBC)
- Tribal EBS: New features and Welsh User Group Q&A session
- eSafe: a unique online safeguarding solution for FE
Lunch and refreshments provided.
NAMSS Member: £30*
*Plus booking fee
What are my transport/parking options for getting to and from the event?
Bridgend College is situated approximately 10 minutes from junction 35 of the M4. There is limited on-site parking at the college. Parking directly outside the college has time restrictions in place. There are a number of neighbouring residential roads on the approach to the college. There are several pay and display car parks within a short walk to the college.
Birdgend College is approximately a 10 minute walk from Bridgend train station. A taxi from the train station will cost approximately £5 and are available directly outside of the main station. Trains a frequent to Bridgend from both east and west Wales (Swansea / Cardiff).
What's the refund policy?
Refunds wil be offered up to 30 days before the conference date. Unfortunately we are unable to process any refund after this date due to our commitments to suppliers, catering and programme/workshop organisers.
If you are unable to attend and are not eligible for a refund, you may transfer your ticket to a substitute.